Are you contemplating the purchase of a new HDTV?
Confused by terms such as DLP, LED, LCD, PLASMA and the different resolutions of 720p, 1080i, 1080p? It’s like an alphabet soup out there!
At Impressive Home Theaters we make this an easy process for you. We’ll explain, simply, the various digital technologies and help you find a TV that is best for YOUR needs. Our goal is to provide you with a solution that includes reviewing the following:
- Careful consideration of the size of the room, lighting and viewing angles.
- The types of programs that you watch… movies, sports or game systems.
- A review of the audio system… TV’s typically come with basic 10 watt speakers with limited capabilities. You may need to consider some additional speakers or a soundbar for maximum enjoyment.
- Blu-Ray? Is now a good time to make the investment into this new type of technology?
- Proper mounting and concealed cabling for a professional and clean look. We can also consider hiding your electronic equipment behind closed cabinet doors, in a closet or a different room!
- Correct cabling to ensure maximum high-definition performance.
- Surge protection to reduce your exposure of damage from lighting and storms.
- Connection of your TV to the internet. This new features allows you to stream movies, music and photos as well as check weather, sports and stocks.
- Ease of use. You may want to consider a universal remote to simplify operation and provide one-button ON/OFF of your entire system.
As you can see, when you get us involved, you get everything we have to offer. It is much more than just the purchase of a TV. We want to ensure your maximum enjoyment and in order to achieve that level of perfection; we have to take everything into account.
Hey, after all, it has to be IMPRESSIVE!
Our advice, if you’re going to make the investment, get it done right. Otherwise, you could go on the next ten years never knowing if you are getting the most out of your high priced equipment.
Below you will find a list of the manufacturer’s that we represent. We carry the manufacturer’s full line-up as well as several higher quality models that are not sold through the big-box chain stores.
Visit us in our Parkway Plaza showroom for information on product pricing and availability. Let us show you the professional sales, installation and support that you deserve.